Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Keep The Faith

I'm not very much of an optimist and since my last great effort to be one of the world's few positivist, I have since gone downhill from there. I realized, scrolling through my posts especially in my alternate blog Confessions of the Caged,that my blogs have been arbitrarily depressive. It's an "emo" blog so to speak and it's not very healthy, for me or the occasional passers-by. So to keep from going deeper into my melancholic subconscious, here's my last ditch attempt to keep the fire burning.

Let's all stay positive people! Nothing can be overcome with negativity. There's hope as long as we're alive. =)





So remember, keep being positive and see amazing results! Life will look much better, much brighter, and much more beautiful. =)

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly