Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Avengers

It hasn't been that long since my last movie in a cinema. I remember my Hunger Games moment with my friend and confidante, Sofia. It was a blast! I had a blast! Both with the movie and the company. =D But now, since Elbert's been out of the country, it's been pretty hard to find movie buddies. Everyone's busy doing their own thing, busy getting on with their own little piece of paradise, and me? Well, I'm left to fend off for myself I guess. =)


However, like all things we take for granted, I took for granted my siblings. Movie buddies? Of course sisterette and brother dear are always there for company. =D So why did I ever worry? =D

Anyhow, I told them I wanted to watch The Avengers, and of course, knowing how much of a movie freak they are too, they just couldn't say no. Hahaha Especially when I bat those lashes and do the puppy dog look. Saying No to me would be practically impossible. =D hahaha Kidding. Just kidding. =D

Movie Review:



AWE-FREAKIN'-SOME!!!!

The movie was hilarious, no dull moments in sight, great script, great actors, great characters, great plot, great everything! =D I know I'm not really an authority with these things, but seriously? The movie was nothing but GREAT!

Moving on, had a blast with my company today. It's been a while since we, meaning me and my siblings, have been out together to just have some little fun. Our schedules don't really match that well. When I'm awake, they're either asleep or not yet home and vice versa. Tsktsktsk. I realized one thing hanging out with them though. We are growing up. =) Time flew by in a blur. =D


I've been blessed to have 2 great siblings to get to spend a whole life with. =D

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly