Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Everything Indie

I've been going crazy for this one particular band...and Indie band of all things! WALK OFF THE EARTH absolutely rocks. I mean really! It takes a lot for me to say that coz, even though I'm into music, I'm not much of a fan when it comes to Indie bands. And don't really know much about them either. I just know they do their own thing. And that's it.

But then I come across this band. First, of their 5-man rendition of Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know which was epic! Then of the 2-man band for Man Down which freakin-tastic! And I knew I was hooked. Not instantly.


First, with the Gotye cover I knew they sounded great and obviously very talented. But that's not really much to keep my interest going. So now, several months later, I discovered this whole new slew of amazing song covers and originals, I got hooked!

I downloaded several of their songs which I have now been playing nonstop for about 2 days. =D

We need more bands like this!
Pure, unadulterated music! =)




xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly