Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Step At A Time

It's that kind of day when you wake up in the morning and everything that needs to be done is slapped on your face like a deck of cards.

Time is flying fast. And it took me quite a while to realize this.

I've been swinging back and forth between work and play, not realizing that I have to seize the moment and make them mine because I won't have many more days like these soon.

I'm at the transition stage. I'm at the junction. I'm standing at the crossroads between past and future and I have so little time to decide which path to take.


I got many things done today.

Requirements and trainings and examinations and whatnot.

All these are steps toward an unknown future. My unknown future. It points the direction toward which I'm taking myself. I have no idea where I'll end up nor how I'll end up there.

The only thing for me now is to do this step by step. One at a time. And hope that something meaningful awaits for me at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly