Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel


The time of the great depression is now over. That melancholic state which I exaggerated for probably a bit too  much is now at its end. I think.


I can finally see a light at the end. That little ray of hope we hold so dear to keep ourselves from going insane is finally showing itself to me. It's a ray of light that allows for me to show the world a bit of enthusiasm. I've been holding back and though I can't let loose just yet, I can at least free myself of even bits of the heavy burden that's been weighing me down for a couple of months.

Life is beautiful. Truly, it is.


xoxo

~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly