Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Must See!

I'm a sucker for movies. True. And this year boasts of a wide collection of films of different genre that would surely keep us on the edge of our seats.

The following are the trailers of movies I would love to watch, by hook, or by crook. ^^

1. Les Miserables - Anne Hathaway's rendition of I dreamed a dream is one of the most touching and heartfelt songs I've ever heard. I must say, I had goosebumps. =)




2. Wrath of the Titans - Needless to say, I'm a sucker for heroes, demigods and epic legends. ^^



3. Snow White and the Huntsman - I've loved this story and somehow, Hollywood found a way to make a lovely fairytale into an almost gothic nightmare. Interestingly enough, they chose Kristen Stewart (played Bella in Twilight series) to play Snow White. I'd love to see her take of Snow White (and whether she's improved acting wise).



4. Mirror Mirror - They turned this classic fairytale into one of magical interest. And the participation of the amazing Julia Roberts doesn't hurt. ^^


5. Breaking Dawn 2 - I am shameless in admitting that I am a fan of the series. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn (and Midnight Sun - which was put on hold). I've bought all four books, and seen all movies. This one's the last one and I'm truly excited to watch their version of the story. They made Breaking Dawn 1 great. I hope they make this awesome. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly