Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

On the 3rd Month


May 11, 2012

Dear You,



It's the third monthsary we didn't get to celebrate together. It's weird. I'm still not used to you not being here. I keep forgetting you're far away. I keep remembering the times when I get to call you in the middle of the night to talk about just anything, or when I litany my way through stresses and burn your ears off, or when I drag you to the movies or to food trips or to girly girl shopping sprees even when I know you hate it but you never complain anyway.

I miss the times I'm with you. I miss the times I'm not with you but your close enough so I get to be with you whenever I want. I miss laying around doing nothing with you. I miss talking about nonsense things or arguing about the weirdest topics ever. I miss our "serious" talks and our occasional bickers. I miss you scolding me for being moody or irritable.

I miss talking to you, holding your hand, seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, your awkward pauses, your signature "shuffling" walk, your big jansport bag, your obsession with practicality, your occasional political and financial talks that sometimes drives me over the edge because I'm trying so hard to level myself with your oh-so-above-average train of thought, or your incessant pleas for me to observe a healthy (and sometimes even vegetarian) diet complete with regular exercise.

I miss everything about you. I miss us. Together. Like all those years before.

But I know, this moment will soon pass. This moment might take a while. It might be a bit long. Longer than we had anticipated. But I promise you one thing. I will see you again. Definitely.

And when that time comes, you must make good with your promise (which shall be left off the record). I'll be looking forward to it with earnest. =D

So for this month, its another written blog for you.

HAPPY 55TH MONTHSARY!!!
I miss you!
I love you!
See you soon!



xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly