Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2012

A Two Year Journey

On a certain day in July, 2010, four silent souls entered the realm of CHH 6B in the hopes of learning valuable lessons from the then seniors of the station. A month later, their journey through fire, ice, and everything in between began. These four souls eventually grew up noisy and boisterous but yet confident and well, skillful (enough) to become seniors in their own respective rights.

Two years later, one of the four eventually ended the contract and left in search of her own future. Because she is thankful and grateful despite all the hell she's been through, she decided to relay her niceties in her blog. =)


The following lines will be in mixed Cebuano-English language. For those who do not understand, well, sorry. =D I'm too lazy to translate. =D


AKONG OPEN LOVE LETTER SA CHH SIX B! On my last day. =D
08-31-2012

Ingon sila, ug LAST day sa trabaho, naay gubot mahitabo. ug tuud man, naa jud! nagkulang ang mu-medicate and in the end, 2 rami kabuok gatunga sa tibuok census (13-14 ang wosh!!) WINNER kaayo ning adlawa! =))) kapoi pero makamingaw man sad diay ug wala na sa? =D

SALAMAT Chong Hua Hospital sa paghatag nako ug nindot na experience 
for the last 2 years! Wa rajud mo nasayop ug butang nako sa IM dept. It's been one HELL of a ride! But it was worth it. =D

SALAMAT Chh Six B sa tanan2x! nabuslot man gani akong bulsa ninyo karong adlawa, pero ge nalang kai love man tahay tamo! =D Laag2x nya ta ninyo panagsa. Ayaw lang tawn ko ninyo limti ha? =D

SALAMAT Mary Otadoy!!! True effin friend jud ka! Ga-voluntary 16hrs para namo! DMD imong powers! Ikaw najud!

SALAMAT Maria JuvellePhil AdrianSheilaDorothy sa pagtabang ug dakoooo na mahuman ra intawn ning adlawa. Kita na jud Juvs! KITA NA JUD!

SALAMAT Princess and Christine Mae kai true friends kayo mo mga bayet! Tour around the world next time? Yiz mam! =D

ug SALAMAT nga DAKO sa mga dagkong e-atch sa CHH for giving us hell and thus indirectly giving us a chance to prove that we CAN overcome it! =D

ADIOS AMIGOS. Sa susunod na kabanata ng aking buhay nasad. =)

I love you CHH Six B!!!!!!!! =)

A few words are missing from the above letter. And to fill them up, I will faithfully try to relay everything that I have to say to the station that gave me such an exhilarating experience in the last two years.

I can't thank all my seniors enough for having trained me well enough to have handled such a busy station. I can't mention them one by one but I would have to give special thanks to Bon, Ariel, Ligen, and Donna for being the best perceptors a newbie could have. =)

And to my colleagues, you know who you are. You, though imperfect, are still the best! I will miss you and the crazy antics we do day after day after day. We never run out of things to laugh or talk about. And we never run out of criticisms and sarcastic remarks. That I will miss the most. Haha =)

I may not know when and where I will meet you again but I am confident that somewhere, somehow, someday, our paths will cross again. And when that time comes, I'm sure it's gonna be a blast!

To the imperfect me whom you have accepted as a family so whole-heartedly, I could never be thankful and grateful enough. All the memories and the times spent together in these last two short years will forever be etched into the confines of my heart.

It was a journey that wasn't easy to take. But a journey well worth it. We, CHH 6B, hand-in-hand have survived and we will continue to survive despite the odds.

I will surely miss you and all the fun and not so fun times we've had together.

To the future and beyond!!! <3 I love you CHH 6B!!!! <3

xoxo
~hny~

2 comments:

  1. wooottt! survived 6b with all the lovin'! :) way to go, han :D see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lagi! =D success kaayo!h ahahaha see you real soon! =D

      Delete

Red Butterfly