Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Three's A Company

08-20-2012

With my impending trip and Reena's departure for MNL the day after, we only had that one day to get together for the last time this year (and probably next, too) so we did what we could. It was short, but it was sweet. A little heartbreaking but a moment I will never forget.

For the first time in years, we went out with no pictures whatsoever. No documentation was taken at all. No studio pics, no phone pics, none. It was refreshing although I am a bit regretting not taking one.

For this year's barkada trip, only 3 of us were able to make it. Reena, Chibon and yours truly. Raye was on a 24-hour shift at the hospital (bummer) and Elaine, though confirming the day before, cancelled at the last minute because she wasn't feeling well. Booo T>T

Nonetheless, I was happy I could be at the company of my closest, bestest, longest friends. I will miss them for sure.

For this one, we decided to go simple. Movie date and dinner. That was it.

Of course, we had a whole slew of movies to choose from (it was a time when must-watch movies were shown at the same time!) but knowing us, you'd probably already guess what we watched. Yes, STEP UP (4) REVOLUTION!


No other movie was as appealing to us as the throng of Step Up movies. In our group, dancing was always one of our binding hobbies so we always loved seeing the impeccable routines set by the movie's choreographers and made real by its dancers and actors. Of course, it doesn't hurt that in these movies, all leading roles were being played by really hot, great looking guys and girls who are equally or even more gifted in dancing (*drool* oh how unfair is the world...).

It was a spectacular movie and although I haven't decided which Step Up movie is the best, I am 100% sure I loved this one and am in absolute awe of the routines. I'm still having a painfully hard time deciding which dance routine was the best. =D

Anyway, eventually, it ended and we moved on to dinner. As usual, deciding where to eat was difficult. We didn't really have a particular type of food in mind and we were a wee bit full from all the popcorn and fries we just ingested so in the end, we decided to stop by our usual...Dessert Factory. =D

There all the chikkas happened. A lot of catching up stories...well, you know the drill. =D

I miss these girls and and I will be forever grateful to Him for giving me the bestest friends one could ever hope for. They are more than bestfriends, they are my soulsisters. And I love them forever and beyond. <3

xoxo ladies
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly