Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just a Hobby

A little something something to brighten up my day. I've never been the best image editor so bear with me. I'm still learning. However, let me be thick faced enough to post my latest editions in my blog in hopes that I find...well, I don't really know what I hope to accomplish from doing this...let's see...clients? Haha Kidding aside, I'm hoping I get to be good enough to accept image editing orders or jobs of the same later. An additional income for doing the work that you love never hurts anyone, after all. Surely beats all those stressful days spent at my actual work =D

So here they are, and yes, criticisms (hopefully constructive) are always welcome. =)

SOLO PICS:


DUET PICS:

Copyright Claim: The photos should not be grabbed and published in other sources without the explicit consent of the author. All photos are subject to a copyright claim by blog author.

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly