Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Step Up Revolution

STEP UP REVOLUTION. Awesome. Hot. Jaw-dropping. Superb.

If only I could post the entire movie, I would. I am still in shock and awe at the amazing dance routines, the hot guys (Ryan Guzman....*sigh*) and girls (Kathryn McCormick....I wish I was as hot as you!), and did I mention the dance routines? It was a great movie and for a dance enthusiast like me, it was like food for an empty stomach.

Ryan Guzman and Kathryn McCormick played Lead.



Supporting Characters:


The Moves:


The most-awaited cameo of Adam G. Sevani, most widely known as our beloved "Moose".


Between jaw-dropping stunts, amazing lights, crazy dance moves, hot bodies and heart-stopping choreography, well, I couldn't have asked for more.

The movie was nothing less than awesome, if I hadn't said that already. =D

The trailer:


Well, yeah, I think it's evident that I loved it! I can't wait for the DVD!!! <3

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly