Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Three's A Company

Most friends we make in highschool, we lose contact with as we grow up. At least that's what I was told. I guess I'm one of the lucky few who still have 'em.

This is another one of those unplanned bonding sessions. Unplanned because, well, we really didn't plan anything. We just sort of let our feet take us to where we were going. More fun that way, don't you think?

[Unplanned] Itinerary:

1. Have Lunch.


2. Do errands (mostly, mine.)

3. Go to Salon (hello short hair! Haven't had one since I was in elementary!)

4. Thai Body Massage (this one was pretty much...painful)

5. Movie Marathon

It was a fun day. A true bestfriend's day out. =) I'll miss this sudden barkada or semi-barkada laags that we have. =)

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly