Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Open Letter to My Family

So I'm leaving Cebu 5 hours from now. I'm not leaving for good, of course, but since this will be the longest and farthest we'll be from each other, I'm writing this blog entry as my personal tribute to my beloved family, who's been with me through thick and thin. And because I will miss them. So much.

09302012

Dear Family,

I've made you cards which I placed on my top dresser so if you could just read them all personally, I would really appreciate it. There are just some things I can't write here. :)


Anyway, I'm finally here. At this stage of my life. If there was ever anything that was life-changing, this would be it. I'm not really sure if what I'm doing is the right thing for me or us. I'm just going with the flow as it is. But I'm hoping that whatever the outcome of this endeavor, you'll all still be there supporting me. It's gonna be hard being apart from all of you. I have never been away for longer than a week before. So although I feel pretty apathetic for the moment (some kind of defense mechanism I'm using so that I don't back out of this entire thing), I'm pretty sure that when the time comes, the loneliness will come crashing down like boulders.

Not to worry though, I'm a pretty strong woman, or at least, emotionally, I think I am. So I'll do what I can to survive. After all, I'm doing all this for all of you. So that we'll have a better future.

So, I'll see you all real soon, awryt? :) I can't wait to see you all again! :)

I love you all muchos! :)
Take care and God bless! :)

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly