Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yuumei

Music is my life. Art, my passion. A combination of these two? Just pure bliss.

Since I'm almost always on the internet, majority of the time I spend there, if not watching some drama or variety show for laughs, I spend searching for beautiful art and music. I'm a sucker for great photography, impeccable artistry, and soul-numbing music. I'm always amazed by how creative the minds of people are. They transcend our current reality and transport us into another world.

I stumbled across this particular artist on a social networking site. http://yuumei.deviantart.com/


I got so awestruck by the beauty and the message this particular artist conveys in all of his/her artwork that I am now starting to become a fan. It not only portrays masterful photos but enlightens each one of us of the damage we are bringing to mother nature.

Here's some of the photos that struck me the most.


But not all of his/her photos speak of these. Some just portray pure, simple artistry.


All copyrights reserved to Yuumei.
More amazing visuals can be found on his/her deviantArt site (as cited above).

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly