Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The final day (365 day project)


 DAY 365 02282012

taken: feb28, 2012 ~at various times~



The day has finally arrived. The day when I realize that beginning tomorrow, I’ll have no 365-day project anymore. That I won’t be getting up from my bed after having already prepared for sleep just so I could post a blog nobody would even care reading about just for the heck of it. Just so I could say to myself that I finished something (regardless of how irrelevant and unimportant it was). And yes, I am proud of myself for having completed this stressful and yet somehow very liberating project. I’m proud of having stood my ground midst personal- and non-personal-related dilemma. I’m proud for having shared even a little of my life to whoever is reading.

This one’s technically the last one so this will be a wee bit longer than all the rest. =) Just because I think I have lots to say and phrasing it has been difficult these days. (Don’t ask) =p

First of all, about my day, well, it started out the same way it always does. I went to work, had quite a bit of a fun time with my colleagues (Mimi, Rodney, Tady, and Mam Gen), and ate lotsa chocolates which became my, let me use Princess’ term for this one, “happy pill” thanks to Jessa (6b former encoder) who was kind enough to bring us some pasalubong from outside Pinas. ^^ The shift ended and I finally got to hang out with Elbert who I have not seen for about a week since he’s been out spending quality time with his family at Boracay no less (happy!!!). =D Of course, when one of us goes away, when he/she comes back, he/she has to bring home a gift. And he brought me….a Boracay sand keychain!! Oh, and we have matching ones (his is blue, mine’s pink of course)! Our very first “couple thing” (so I guess this signals the start of our joint project eh? ^^). Woooot! Good job boyfriend! ^^

Anyhow, we googled and facebooked, and twittered, and surfed the internet for stuffs with his new ASUS laptop (yes, he actually bought a new one for NZ) before heading off for a few errands. ^^ He also gave me the other half of the OFW-Family Globe Prepaid Sim so I’d always have a way to contact him 24/7 while he’s a continent away. *He thought of everything, didn’t he? ^^* Walked around for a bit while we caught up with each other’s happenings in the past week. He told me about Bora, I told him about how awful work was. Hahaha Not much of a trade, eh? I got the better end. ^^ Then we decided to hang out at the mall for some snacks…this time, it’s Thirsty’s Strawberries and Cream. Weeeee! <3 Strawberries are <3. Finally, we decided to postpone some of the errands we had to run to tomorrow so it was time to head home and rest our tired butts. And that was it for my day. Now, here I am music-trippin’ to the sounds of Adele. <3

So that was that. Now moving on to “feelings”. Right now, I feel…ambivalent. Well, not really as much “ambivalent” as I am “confused”. I literally don’t know how to phrase whatever this is I’m feeling. I’m a mixture of all sorts of emotions. Scared, anxious, happy, relieved, sad, depressed, joyful…and at some point, I feel even angry. This year has been one of the most rocky, most unpredictable and most looked-forward to years of my entire existence. And appropriately enough, I’ll be facing many challenges (more than I bargained for, even) and this time, it’s gonna spell and probably predict my future. Or at least pave the way for it. Elbert told me this year’s gonna be one of the fastest passing years we’ll ever experience. And I agree. So, cheers to more challenging years? Cheers! ^^

Now what more can I say? Mmmmmm…oh yeah, since this will be my last blog (in facebook anyway. You can check out my Blogger and Tumblr accounts for future blogs), I’d like to thank everyone who’s ever read this. It’s been a pleasure babbling for ya’all. ^^

In lieu with my ending this project, I will probably start a new, but non-time-constrained project (that involves mini-blogging and more picture-posting). I might be doing it soon or maybe later. I’m not too sure yet. Whichever time I feel like doing it, I guess. =) As for now, it’s a “see you later” and “good luck” to everyone and I hope you enjoyed reading my blogs. <3

It’s been one great pleasure. <3

Goodnight. <3

~http://honeybraindumps.tumblr.com/ for the rest of the days in the project.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly