Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Blues

V-day is coming up. And to top that off, it's our 52nd monthsary today. And as if that wasn't enough already, it's his birthday tomorrow. =p *sigh*

I pride myself at gift-giving coz I somehow always know what to give to people instinctively (especially when that "people" is "me" haha) but come this time of the month, I always arrive at the exact same spot every year. Nowhere. I am nowhere near buying the perfect gift for him as I am at reaching whatever dreams I have.

He's not the most materialistic kind of guy so I don't think he'd be happy with just the random stuff other girlfriends give their boys. He's mature and funny and techie and deep and he wants company more than anything else...something I can give, given I quit work, probably. =p


Okay, a little exaggeration there but see, I wanna give him something. Something I can buy. Something he can keep for the rest of the time that we'll be miles apart. Something he'll remember me by. =p I have all these things in mind but nothing fit the bill. Nothing fit the "perfect one".

So I'm at a standstill.
I didn't think gift-giving can be this stressful.
Huh.
Where are ideas when you need them. =p


xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly