Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

it's all about our hearts

Hanging out with friends is always fun. But when we lack one person in the group, the moment, no matter how fun, will always feel like something's missing. So to bridge that gap, well, here's what we did... =)



Reina, we miss you lots. And although, we don't say it that often, we know you hear us, our voices, and our hearts shouting out to you that we miss you...across country borders, across oceans, across vast lands... We love you Rein..and for that, we made this special video so you know you'll always be with us, whenever, wherever. <3

We'll see you soon love.

xoxo
~hny~

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU. http://reinafelicis.blogspot.com/2011/09/shifters-and-rush-of-emotions.html

    I love you, guys. and thank Han, for another post especially for me. I wanted to say more, but I'm at a loss for words right now. I'm feeling so blessed, it's almost overwhelming. I'll comment later on your messages. hahahaha xoxo, Reina :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem love. =) glad to see the video's made you smile =) we miss you =)

    ReplyDelete

Red Butterfly