Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Morning at Joven's

On my 4th straight night shift (I feel like I'm working at a call center now with my schedule) and will be going on my 5th tonight (talk about exhausting!).

This morning, Goi2x went for a visit to our station and I thought he was just here coz he wanted to chikka. Well, I was wrong about that. Somehow, him and Princess talked me into eating breakfast somewhere before heading home for a much needed rest. I declined but then, people know how persuasive these two can be. ^^ It's either that or I was just gullible and wanted to go with. =p I'd like to think it's the former. ^^



We went straight to IT Park aftershift, tried to look for a good breakfast buffet (Goi2x really wanted a buffet) and ended up in Joven's Grill. ^^  


For 149 per head, it seemed worth the price. ^^ And with the amount of food we ate, well, it definitely was. Bwahahha ^^ 

Looking at the picture now, it just didn't seem like only 3 people are eating everything. And to think, Goi2x and I still had our seconds and thirds (which was not included in the picture)! tsktsktsk Hungry much? Aaaand 30 min later...it went from a full table to an empty one...Yes, in just 30 MINUTES! Hahaha


Yeah, that's the before and after shot. It looked good in the before shot. The after shot, not so much (looked like pigs had just had their course, huh?). ^^

But I had a fun morning. And went home for my well-deserved sleep right after. So nothing was lost. ^^

xoxo
~hny~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly