Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Across Boundaries

It's not easy being the new girl. And being the new girl in a different country is even harder. But if you find the right company, no matter the challenge, no matter the hardship, the journey will always be fun. =D

It's my last study day with them today and I found it imperative to right something to show them at least some gratitude for sharing the experience with me and making the situation more...acceptable. =D If it weren't for these group of people, I never would have survived the many weeks of studying and bookworming (yes, I know that's not a word. It's called neologism. ^^), so I am extremely thankful to these beautiful ladies and handsome gents (I think an "s" in this case is appropriate =D) for having shared some of its burden and making the entire time more fun. =D



I never knew that knowing about people can be so much fun. But I found that finding out their cultures, how different their way of life is from me, their food, and even their clothing is an interesting way to fill my time.

It's funny how we find something in common that we share with someone who not only has a different sounding name or a different skin color, but someone who also has a completely different background and life experience from you. How interesting life is, don't you think? =D

Anyway, I'm sure someday, somehow, our paths will meet again, and when that day comes, it will be a blast! See you when I see you UCOL CAP October 2012 Intake!
I will miss all your crazy stunts!
Hugs and kisses!


xoxo
-hny-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly