Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Squiggles and Long Walks

I don't really have anything sensible to say right now. Except maybe that I'm bored and want to go out but haven't bathed so I can't and it's too cold outside anyway even if it is summer and I still have to get my watch fixed and some batteries on it and that I need to get my hitachi flashdrive from nanay which I was supposed to get 2 days ago and I am getting the urge to buy something but I'm trying to save money and I have to finish writing my critical analysis on all my clinical skills for my workbook and a bunch of other stuff that seems to escape me right now. So there. Whew. That was a mouthful. =p

Things are going slow and yet somehow fast too. It's that kind of day when you know you have too much to do that you just freeze up and end up not doing any of it and then at the end of the day realize you just wasted an entire day thinking of what to do first. Yeah. It's a bummer. But I can't help it. My lazy bones are at its prime and I can't put up a fight.



So the bad thing is, I've spent majority of my day lounged up in bed, watching Gilmore Girls (yes, a marathon. I'm on Season 4) and not one of my work is being done. Well, except for the laundry which I did the other day and my food supply for the next few days (I cooked a massive amount of adobo this morning so I can just heat it up whenever) which was good. A little experimental on the food and a little late doing the laundry (which was about 2 weeks worth of stinky clothing) but things turned out pretty well. =)

I'm thinking I only have a little over a week left in Dannevirke so I should really be making the most out of it, but seriously, I've pretty much toured the place my first week here so I don't think there's anything more to see. But oh well. =p Also, I'm supposed to have called someone and asked them ever so kindly to give me a ride tomorrow but somehow, no one's answering their phones so I guess I better start preparing for a 45-min walk at 6 in the morning. Tsktsktsk. That's gonna be fun. *Note the sarcasm there?*

Anyway, I just thought a blog would make the time less boring than it needs to be but I guess my mind's working overtime because this particular blog got done in a jiffy. And I didn't have to think about anything. The fingers just did their thing. Huh. That's odd. A product of boredom, definitely. Well, at least I still have Squiggles to keep me company. (I must say, I'm so getting addicted to these biscuits!)

Righty-oh. Might as well get tomorrow over and done with. A long walk on a cold Friday morning will probably do me some good. Somehow. I hope. =p

xoxo
-hny-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly