Somehow, being able to express myself through written words is simpler than saying it.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Movies I'd Watch Before 2012 Ends

MOVIES I WILL WATCH BEFORE 2012 ENDS:

1. TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN PART 2
           Who can resist that vampire love? Especially when they make vampires look so...tasty. =D


2. The Hobbit
            Always been a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. But more than that, I've read the book "The Hobbit" so its interesting how they would portray it on screen. =D I got invited to the premier at Wellington but was told we could only see the actors and not the actual movie. Not one for all that crazy scenes, I decided against going. Although sometimes, I do think I'd end up regretting that decision. =p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Butterfly